5 Hair-Metal Sitcom Ideas
“Hey, try the wings.”
1. Wingin’ It: Kip Winger opens a hot-wings restaurant with the cast of Wings. Hilarity ensues.
2. Full Nelson: The twins from Nelson stage a comeback career as tag-team professional wrestlers. Hilarity ensues.
3. Candy Strypers: The members of Stryper take jobs working as old-timey, vaguely sexualized nurses’ aides. Hilarity ensues.
4. Walker, Texas Night Ranger: The singers of “Sister Christian” join forces with Chuck Norris to fight crime. Hilarity ensues.
5. Eight Is Enuff Z’Nuff: Singer Donnie Vie improbably sires eight children with bassist Chip “Z’nuff.” Hilarity ensues.