Songrila.com is reaching out to their fans and musicians! Apparently there’s some issues with the MyStuff widget so check it out below. Tips for a work around!
In the past we recommended to place your Songrila.com player at Facebook by using the MyStuff widget from Gigya. Meanwhile this widget was blocked by Facebook, so that the integration of players in this way is no longer possible. We don´t know, if there will be a comparable solution in the foreseeable future.
Therefore we recommend promoting your music by using the Facebook link function. Just copy the deep link of your Songrila.com album, write a short text and share the link with all your friends. On your profile you will see the link with the cover and general info about Songrila.com.
Advantage: The link info will appear on all profiles of your friends. If you renew the link regulary, when it disappears from your profile, you are reminding all your friends and fans by this way. If your friends rate your link, the rating will pass on to their friends, so that you get viral marketing effects.
If you aren´t a user of Songrila.com yet, then you have one more reason to join Songrila.com now. We love to welcome you as a member of the www.songrila.com community.
Your Songrila.com team
And how to do it:
1. Sign up for free at www.songrila.com
2. Upload your songs.
3. Create your players and place them on your
web site, myspace, facebook etc. and start
For all you artists/labels out there…
- Sell and promote your music on MySpace & webwide
- Monitor sales in real-time
- No start-up costs or fees
- Set your own prices
- Keep all the rights
- NEW Songrila Facebook application
- Create your own playlist an hear your music online!
- Download iPod-compatible mp3s without DRM
- Your favourite music on your MySpace, Facebook & webwide
- Make sure artists get paid directly