City of Fire to Post Self-Titled Debut Online on August 15
Hard rock experimentalists, CITY OF FIRE, pay homage to the vibrant city in which the band was formed, Vancouver, BC, with their self-titled debut release. CITY OF FIRE’s debut album will be released on the band’s website, www.cityoffire.com, on August 15, with a full-scale release to be announced shortly.
CITY OF FIRE is:
- Burton C. Bell (Fear Factory) on vocals
- Byron Stroud (Zimmer’s Hole, Fear Factory, Strapping Young Lad) on bass
- Ian White on vocals/guitar
- Terry “Sho” Murray (Shocore) on guitar
- Bob Wagner (Shocore, Econoline Crush) on drums
The band’s self-titled debut was recorded over a two-month period in the band’s hometown of Vancouver, at the Factory Studios and Profile Sound.