REVOCATION Confirms Participation in SCION ROCK FEST
Revocation have confirmed that they will be taking part in this year’s Scion Rock Fest on June 2nd taking place in Tampa, Florida. The event kicks off at four pm and will be held at four venues in the area including: The Ritz Ybor, Crowbar, The Orpheum and Czar Bar.
Revocation front man Dave Davidson spoke about playing this year’s Scion Rock Fest:
“We are very pleased to be a part of this year’s Scion Rock Fest. We can’t wait to tear it up and check out all the sick bands that are playing. Floridians, prepare for the onslaught!”
The band has also confirmed that they will be taking part in the Shockwave Festival Tour alongside Fear Factory, Voivod, Cattle Decapitation and more. The tour kicks off July 6th in Seattle, WA and runs through August 4th in Hollywood, CA.
“This summer’s Shockwave Festival is packed with totally sick bands and we’re very pumped to be a part of it. We’re already bros with a bunch of the bands on this package so we know it’ll be a rager for sure and the fact that Fear Factory is headlining with direct support from Voivod is gonna make it totally insane. It’s going to be a very booze drenched summer!” says Davidson.
Revocation will also be hitting the road this summer with label mates Dying Fetus and Six Feet Under on the “18 Nights of Blood Tour”. The tour starts June 8th in Atlanta, GA and will wrap up June 29th in Tampa, FL. Dates are listed below. The band will be keeping everyone up to date on all the mayhem on the road with their new tour blog on Metal Underground.
The band recently wrapped up a headlining tour of North America. While on the road, the band wrote a tour blog for Metal Underground. Check out their latest post here.
Revocation recently released their video for the track “No Funeral” from their brand new album Chaos of Forms. The clip was lensed with acclaimed director David Brodsky of MyGoodEye NYC (Municipal Waste, The Black Dahlia Murder, All That Remains, Devin Townsend Project) and can be viewed here.
- 6/2: Tampa, FL @ Ritz Ybor, Crowbar, The Orpheum and Czar Bar
Revocation on Tour With Dying Fetus and Six Feet Under
- 6/8: Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
- 6/9: West Springfield, VA @ Empire
- 6/10: Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
- 6/11: New York, NY @ Williamsburg Music Hall
- 6/12: Columbus, OH @ AlRosa Villa
- 6/13: Chicago, IL @ Reggie’s Rock Club
- 6/14: Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s
- 6/15: Detroit, MI @ Harpo’s
- 6/16: Des Moines, IA @ People Court
- 6/18: Denver, CO @ Gothic Theater
- 6/20: Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
- 6/21: Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
- 6/22: Oakland, CA @ Oakland Metro Operahouse
- 6/24: West Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky
- 6/26: El Paso, TX @ House of Rock
- 6/27: Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
- 6/29: Tampa, FL @ Brass Mug
Revocation on Shockwave Festival:
- 7/6: Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
- 7/7: Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theatre
- 7/11: Winnipeg, MB @ Pyramid Cabaret
- 7/12: St Paul, MN @ Station-4
- 7/13: Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
- 7/14: Toronto, ON @ Kool House
- 7/17: Quebec City, QC @ Imperial Theater
- 7/18: Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
- 7/20: Clifton, NY @ Northern Lights
- 7/21: Buffalo, NY @ Town Ballroom
- 7/22: Reading, PA @ Reverb
- 7/25: Worcester, MA @ Palladium
- 7/26: Springfield, VA @ Empire
- 7/29: Rockford, IL @ Tebala Shrine
- 8/2: Window Rock, AZ @ Nakai Hall
- 8/3: Tempe, AZ @ The Marquee Theater
- 8/4: Hollywood, CA @ House Of Blues