INFERNAEON: Premiere New Track, Unveil Cover Art
Front man Brian Werner commented on the cover:
“My boy Marcelo Vasco, from Brazil, is hands down the most amazing artist out there right now. He’s worked with everyone from Obituary to Vader to Belphegore, and just when I think I’ve seen the best work out of him, he does something new and I’m blown away all over again. I was anxious to see what he was going to do for us for this album and I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw this. It was literally everything we had wanted from an album cover since we started writing the album.”
Genesis To Nemesis, was recorded with producer Brian Elliott at Mana Recording Studios.
1. Into The N.O.X.
2. First of the Fallen
3. Lilith Ave Satanas (Bill Hudson, guest guitar solo)
4. Legacy of Kane (Erik Rutan, guest vocals)
6. Creeping Death (Oderus Urungus, guest vocals)
7. The Scar of David
8. Immaculate Deception
9. Graven Image (John Slaughter, guest guitar solo)
- INFERNAEON: Reveal Guest Appearances and Track Listing of New Album
- INFERNAEON: Announce Album Title And Street Date
- INFERNAEON: Death Metal Act Complete Second Full Length for Prosthetic
- Infernaeon Parties at the Legendary “Wildest House in America”