For all you metal-heads out there that want to walk down the aisle Blizzard of Ozz style here’s your chance! OZZFest 2010 is offering “Unholy Matrimony” packages with a special wedding registry that will include gifts from OZZFest 2010 sponsors. If you’re looking for something unique and “dark” then this is the deal of a lifetime for you. I’ve got my own wedding coming up in a couple of weeks and I wish I could’ve done something like this. Here’s what you’ll get in the package, other than the marriage license…
- 10 general admission pit tickets for the bride and groom plus 8 guests
- Official OZZFest wedding ceremony by an ordained minister
- OZZFest’s MC Big Dave
- OZZFest cake and champagne toast
- Your ten guests will be allowed an early entry into the venue with a pre-show tour backstage by Big Dave
- Access to the OZZFest VIP lounge
- Specially designed OZZFest tour shirts
- Tour posters (numbered/limited)
- PIIQ – Bass Masq Earbuds by Sony and official OZZFest guitar picks
And, if that isn’t enough, each couple will be eligible for a special OZZFest wedding gift from the Unholy Matrimony bridal registry supplied by the OZZFest sponsors such as…
- Monster Energy Refrigerator (w/12 cases of Monster Energy Drink)
- A special ESP LTD Signature Series GUS-200
Details regarding the registry will be released soon.
While you’re walking down the aisle you can enjoy the soothing sounds of Ozzy, Motley Crue, Rob Halford, DevilDriver, Black Label Society and a ton of others. You need to act soon, though. The package has already been sold out for the California, Connecticut and New Jersey shows, the Tuesday, Aug. 17 at the First Midwest Bank Amp. In Chicago, IL, Thurs., Aug. 19 at the First Niagara Pavilion in Pittsburgh, PA and Tue., Aug. 24 at the Comcast Center in Boston, MA remain available. . Go to OZZFest.com and get more information regarding shopping, parking prices, and ticket pricing.