Tag: Fire Station

Fire at the OSBOURNE Home: “We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges…”

Never a dull moment around the Osbourne mansion.  Sharon had left a candle burning through the night and it exploded in the glass vase and caused a fire.  The incident took place this morning, January 17th. Speaking about the incident on today’s edition of the CBS program “The Talk”, which she co-hosts, Sharon said: “Everybody is fine. There was only Ozzy, …

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Get Adobe Flash player